Tuesday, August 6, 2013

If you don't know, I got a kitten about a week ago to keep my dog Slinky company so that she doesn't drive me crazy all the time. I live in an apartment and Slinky, who is a Chihuahua, is always anxious to spend lots of time outside when I get home from work. Under these circumstances, I wasn't about to get another dog so I decided on getting a kitten.  She's adorable. I named her Smokie. You can see a video of them below. So I woke up this morning to Smokie biting the back part of my knee, ouch! Not a good way to wake up but, she's just a baby I keep telling myself, she'll get over it. I love watching them play together and will be uploading more videos of them throughout their life together.

Another terrific day at work has ended for me. If it has for you also, I wish you a peaceful evening/night.

Oh, I almost forgot....I'm posting an inspirational or motivational quote every morning during my video blogging frenzy, lol.  You can view the very first one here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your news and views! Please comment.