Sunday, August 4, 2013

Finally, I've been finalized

It's been a long four months of therapy since my auto accident in April.

I was driving my son to work one beautiful Sunday afternoon when all of a sudden we were hit from the rear. Apparently, a vehicle (obviously not paying attention) slammed into the back of another vehicle which smashed into the vehicle in front of it which made that vehicle crash into us. Three vehicles + us!

That was in April and, after four months of therapy, three to four times a week, I'm finally done.

I came out of that experience a better person. Not only did I meet some great people over at CEDA I now have a better understanding of body aligning, massage therapy and physical therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your news and views! Please comment.