Monday, August 12, 2013

Focusing through "power-ups"

Taking walks in the morning and/or evenings helps me clear my mind and lets me "power up" so I can focus better.

The energy I get from a thirty minute to one hour power-walk every morning keeps me energized all week long. Some people walk every morning. Some people walk every evening. If you can't find the time to walk for thirty minutes to an hour every morning or evening try this:

  • Do a quick 20 minute power-walk every morning.
  • Walk for 30 minutes every other day.
  • Walk for one hour twice a week.
It doesn't matter when you walk or for how long, as long as it's at least twenty minutes, the key is to disconnect yourself from technology when you do it. Leave your cell phone behind and, while walking, take in the smells, sounds, sights that surround you. Take deep breaths and let the air out slowly; feel the oxygen going through your body. Stop, close your eyes and hear the sounds. Take a look around and find something beautiful.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your news and views! Please comment.